- Organize information campaigns, participate in fundraising and recruiting new members, organize seminars, internal training and international events
- Prepare and write applications where Lithuanian partners are project participants
- Assist the board members and the secretariat with different actions in Lithuania and internationally
- Minimum 19 years and fluency in English language. Other languages like Russian and Norwegian will be an additional advantage.
- Bachelor or master student or graduated within relevant fields like politics, planning, management, marketing or other.
- More than average communication skills and motivated for international relations
CV and motivation letter should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is set to 20th August 2010.